1.1 Lights In Octane
In this segment we are going to take a look at different light options available in Octane, this video focuses on Octane Daylight.
- First lets create a place for our tools to be located by making a custom palate.
- Click anywhere in your tools or window customization tab; add octane camera, octane daylight, diffuse material, octane area light, ies light, and targeted area light then save layout.
- Using Octane Daylight place the light source within the scene, adjusting the power and creating shadows.
- We are also able to change the sky color and sun color.
- Lastly, sky turbidity can create an overcast cloudy day look.