Live Session Outline
As we move into the fourth week of production we will on creating compelling sequences. We do this by using storyboards, wireframes, and animatics.
We also want to start creating our first style frame. This means a single frame that is developed with color, light, composite, etc...
Questions and concerns that are relevant this week;
- Do I have a clear vision for my art direction?
- Does my style frame inform an art direction I can translate to other shots?
- Do I have a clear vision for my animation sequences?
- What can be improved in my storyboards?
- What are the strengths of my concept so far?
- What are the weaknesses of my concept so far?
- Does my animatic reveal the need to re-think my film?
- Does my animatic communicate the goals of the film?